The Group triumphed at the tech award ceremony with a total of 10 distinctions
The Epsilon Net Group was distinguished with ten awards at the IMPACT BITE Awards 2021 ceremony, including its recognition as SOFTWARE HOUSE OF THE YEAR. For the 10th consecutive year, the Epsilon Net Group confirmed its successful course in the most important institution for honoring technological innovation in our country, winning 2 GOLD, 5 SILVER and 2 BRONZE awards for the provision of innovative services and IT systems, as well as for the implementation of innovative corporate projects.
The Group received the following awards:
- Software House of the Year, which is awarded to the company that receives the highest ratings in its category.
- Gold award in the category “Significant Investment Activity” for its strong presence in the IT sector, in the context of significant acquisitions and its continuous development
- Gold award in the category “ERP / CRM / Supply Chain Management Software” for the third consecutive year, for PYLON ERP
- Silver award in the category “Introduction of New Innovative Product / Service” for the Epsilon Digital & myData Hub solutions, a complete package offering connectivity solutions with myDATA platform of AADE
- Silver award in the category “Systems Integration” for connecting METRO S.A. with AADE implementing myDATA Hub
- Silver award in the category “Business Digital Transformation” for the digital transformation of H&M implementing Epsilon Digital
- Silver award in the category “Human Resources Management” for the digitization of Loulis Mills S.A. and its Human Resources department
- Silver award in the category “Distance learning” for the 360° response to the needs of distance education, in the midst of a pandemic
- Bronze award in the category “ERP systems” for the complete digital transformation of AVAX S.A. implementing PYLON ERP
- Bronze award in the category “Specialized applications in business sectors” for Epsilon Smart
The awards for the Epsilon Net Group were received by representatives of the companies Epsilon Net, Epsilon SingularLogic, Epsilon HR, Loulis Mills, AVAX, METRO and H&M. Epsilon Net Group appreciates both their presence and their excellent cooperation.
After receiving the SOFTWARE HOUSE OF THE YEAR award, Ms. Vasso Anagnostou, CEO and Deputy CEO of Epsilon Net, stated: “All of us at Epsilon Net Group, Epsilon SingularLogic, Epsilon HR, Data Communication and all our affiliates are extremely proud and happy for tonight’s distinctions! These distinctions as well as the Software House of the Year award, a high distinction, are another recognition of the top level of services we provide and prove the passion and commitment of more than 800 of our employees, to whom we dedicate these awards. At the same time, we thank our 80,000 customers for the mutual trust. We aim at more important technological achievements, successes and continuous development“.